GRR 5.26% 36.0¢ grange resources limited.

True . But - at the same time - even higher IO prices are...

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    True .
    But - at the same time - even higher IO prices are possible due to absolute horrors, in Brazil ! ($120?)

On the exact anniversary of the Vale dam failure disaster the town near has again experienced disastrous catastrophe type flooding !

I have just been reading - it is the Most rain ,Ever in history , there and in many parts of Brazil .
    And no let-up in rain in sight .

Another dam failed already some days ago prior to the heaviest rain even . (Another 6 ? at risk !? )

The main railway transit from Vales mines — to Port are suspended - have failed .
    No passenger transit is possible let alone Iron ore . The population is in crisis , in local disasters of epic scales
    Flooding is expected all the way through to Rio De Janero and Sau Paulo . ( I think this is predicted - but there is extensive flooding , in many cities)
    Eg . News -
    (Most of the news articles are in Spanish . This is an English version one )-
    https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www1.folha.uol.com.br/amp/internacional/en/brazil/2020/01/flood-destroys-espirito-santo-city.shtml

* The Best way to be educated on actual Supply side IO calamity in Brazil, is to go over to FMG ( I have never held & I do not hold FMG ) : suggested simply to read the extensive reporting by @defab ‘s posts & others .

Terrible situation already in Brazil ,and a greater loss of life inevitable!
    At present more people are dying and have died in natural disasters than via latest Virus transmission during the same time period ; although the Coronavirus is important and quite concerning . The only thankful thing is that it seems much milder , less mortal than SARS was in the early 2000s .
    SARS also broke out in Beijing. Several times ? I think . The number of people who died was in the end fairly limited .
    Coronavirus we wait to see - riskier in spread but the World heaith authorities have long anticipated and hypothesised that a Coronavirus would again outbreak .

I am in awe- of all Natural disaster management personnel , certainly here and elsewhere too .
    And more so too the major global expertise , which has been deployed quickly locally , toward trying to limit and manage a new viral outbreak as occurred.
    More limited to China but sadly through transit has moved to other countries .
    Note -
    The man infected with Coronavirus in the US - in Seattle . Is in an absolute solitary treatment room , separated off part of the hospital where he is being treated , except he is able to be communicated to and supported by medical professionals and doctors , from on the other side of glass petition from his room .

The infected man , is being monitored 24/7 , and tended to by a lone robot , which records his vital stats and acts as his personal medically supporting nurse !

Last edited by Aqua65: 27/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $416.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.3¢ 35.5¢ $1.161M 3.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14701 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 292464 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.