MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Oli...sorry to hear the wedding was a no show!Having seen the...

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi Oli...sorry to hear the wedding was a no show!

Having seen the AGM and Technical vid's now I think there is a deliberate level of restraint being shown by all and that is a real positive to me...no doubt Artemis prevention technique!
    Your observations on the production drilling deserve some consideration although I have NO doubt that the more they do the better they get.
    Can imagine they would drill to Upper Frigate, install 7"prod liner, next drill another 100m, install 7"liner, etc...
    Shouldn't be a problem I would have thought.
    Now we have confirmation the GWC was in fact NOT hit, and an understanding that things were just getting too difficult/dangerous to drill any further, and that it was stopped in gross pay...this is turning out to be one of the best and most encouraging O&G plays I've ever been in!
    We're past the conjecture of 3D guesswork, brightspots and all that modelling and into a seriously masive gross pay intervals that represent, as the good Dr has pointed out, a potentially massive upgrade to the prospective resource for the Greater Heron structure.

Big Kev keeps whispering in my ear but I'm holding him back for now...

Love your work by the way and I've put my Sax away until we understand what drove Emma to go cold Turkey..I think she will eventually be unable to resist the charisma, as that shopkeeper couldn't, and give in to the 'Blurrt'!!

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.