BPT 2.57% $1.52 beach energy limited

when the men in black have it all wrong

1. 303 Posts.

Im doing a little research to update my knowledge on BPT. I came across this news release dated 31 March 08.

Cooper Basin Oil strike. Blah Blah Blah, but the funny thing which had me laughing my guts out, is i read a report by Euroz Securities dated March 08 and in this presentation to share holders about Beach was a statement that they believed Beach needed to find new fields with new oil.

They were basically saying Bpt needed more action. Now i ask you, and this is the question.

Is it better to drill a new field, lets say for argument sake in another part of the world, where the risk is higher and the cost are alot higher per barrel to extract this new oil from the ground?

Lets say Bpt was successful and this new oil well flowed at 10,000 barrels per day! Let us give Bpt 100% of this field, but you would need to take into account the higher Tax rate of this Country and Infrastructure so on....

NEW HEADLINES Big news out today....Bpt has flow tested a well in XXX country with massive flow rate of 10,000 bopd!

Question. What would this find be worth to Beaches share price , and what re rating would the Market give Bpt for this new discovery? 10c + or more?

At lease it would be more positive than now, right?

Now this is the really funny exciting news release that took my attention. The Callawonga oil discovery was flow tested and flow rate is 5000 + barrels per day
    Add the other new well Parsons 1 3000 + bopd
    Add the just finished well Parsons 2 with a 6.5 metre colume flow rate unknown. Lets say for argument sake it flows 2000 bopd

There you have it 10,000 barrels of Oil per day coming onstream in May this year. At a ave coat of $15 per barrel!

What da you reckon? Not exciting enough the cooper basin, maybe beach needs to seek a ADVERTIZING COMPANY and SPICE UP the NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS!

hahaha

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.