willi, in know you read my posts, therefore I'm sure you get...

1. 41,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    willi, in know you read my posts, therefore I'm sure you get that I have no "loyalty" to either side. I do not support the Lab mob or Albanese but I do react to the abusive bs from the right when they lower themselves to such absurd propaganda.

one thing? fair dinkum mate, its not hard at all because they have actually developed real plans and are fulfilling their mandate.

just one: (for you)..... they have not increased the pressure on inflation, according to the RBA, but acted with the RBA to manage the economy to reduce inflationary pressure while still affording some relief on cost of living for those that need such help the most.

now I can also offer some things they've done badly: they have issued so many FF licences that it makes a mockery of emissions reduction targets. this is a deeply serious criticism that goes all the way to the very heart of their promises and places Aus in a "going nowhere" frame.

another failure is their promised manner of prosecuting the Voice referendum. its fair to say they kept to their promise to Aboriginal people but not resulted in complete failure to achieve.

willi the failings of the Albanese mob are serious and massive for the nation. yet still they don't equal the serious damage done by the Libs in the preceding 9 years of failure after failure and lie after lie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.