WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

very well said grumpy..I think i am much younger than you.. but...

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    very well said grumpy..I think i am much younger than you.. but i keep up with your philosophy as i experienced like this mentality when I was younger .. I learn to toughen myself and mainly forget what i got so i dont have to worry..I dont top up at this stage even temptation is very high, but i keep money for other things..I got a decent amount of shares in OBJ, still under water lol .. but should I worry? nah all like a nayser... I keep faith on this one and very much believe very much right choice for me.. nowdays i even wrote less on forum just keep reading to open up my sore eyes with all sour grapes hahaha.. will be very excited to see some big signs and OBJ turns green one day..have to get there unless it goes broke then my money would disappear, apart from it, I just dont worry.. happy to see OBJ build some good foundation steps toward success..similar to my business..started only 7 months a go, i track down every quarter, second quarter ten folds from first started and keep up quite well.. so i am very please with result, so stepping stone and foundation is always my first priority for a company to take off.. go OBJ.. all the way to see my daughter turns 18 in 17 years and 4 months to hand her my OBJ shares lol...lets see how far my OBJ shares travel by then...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.