WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

When the tunnel ahead looks dark, page-118

1. 1,372 Posts.
    o.c.16

I think that the SP would/has drifted down even if management had not sold their parcels . Can you point to one or more events or announcements that would have sustained the elevated SP ?? I can't and that's why I'm relaxed .
    I also see the CR as\was a drag on SP.....however I'm glad it occurred when it did in 2015 and not in the not too distant good news months.
    abdm confidence is... I think based on the fact ...that we are going to have a few very good announcements and that there is not really any bad/negative news in the way of moving the SP up .

Once the SP is on the move....announcements are out.... and looking at todays sell off.....there is one sector that is not massacred to day.....OBJ is in that sector ! I hate to say it ...but the lethargic year we had in 2015( SP ) may have set OBJ up for 2016 to make substantial gains. By mid year ....investors will be scrambling for companies with OS earnings....again OBJ is in that space. A lot of money is sitting on the side-line ( from our falling resources )....that coin needs to go somewhere soon . RE is going to be on the nose from now to end of 2016 and beyond.

What I can see is that the Chinese and other Asian nation women will still want to look and feel good.

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.