CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

DmansDad,Glad you added in that last line to your post!...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    DmansDad,

Glad you added in that last line to your post! lol...

I'm still not writing this one off, just a bottom draw job and a bonus if I ever recoup any of it. The only thing I will say however is I hold the hope of the "MEO" outcome but my gut tells me it may have the ending of "VIL". Both companies I once held and some on here may have also been involved with them. I see the same pattern, did a one hit wonder up to 9.5c once (VIL that is), never to be seen again. But I did get out of that one unscathed fortunitely. This one is a point of no return and will have to count my losses and anything else is a "bonus". I thought this company was going somewhere, but the doubts have started to kick in. I think this company may have left a bad taste for so many people and it's hard to reverse that when it happens as seen on VIL. They can come out and say so many positive things yet it still sits there at 1 lousy cent. I really hope i'm wrong but a miracle is all that is left on this one. The share price should have been going somewhere by now, that does say it all. Anyway, will be interesting to see how it ends up if nothing else. And I thought MEO did me bad, that was a walk in the park! lol.... This is not a downramp, just a personal experience that really has the same feel with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.