AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

LMAO! WTF, "yet you are predicting a nickel bull market which...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO!

WTF,

"yet you are predicting a nickel bull market which means supply will increase hence contractors will become more busy and charge more.........Can't have it both ways"

Now it's going to suck for us that nickel is going up.

Damn, that's genius. I would never have been able to find a BAD for Axiom in the price of nickel going up.

LOL, you should really do this for a living......sadly we both know you don't.

You claim to work for Sumitomo. I know this is not true.

Like I have always said you have always been the 'best man', here. So (in a TOTALLY unrelated context from that last sentence), why do you hate Axiom and RM sooo much, surely it's not stemming from a personal relationship gone bad, perhaps a betrayal then abandonment? Surely not. LOL, I know and you know so given you have lied about working for Sumitomo let's let your loyal readership know the truth shall we!? Like you say 'you can't have it both ways'.

Anyway, good luck with the slander, shite, CONSTANT BAITING and hatred etc., I hope we all lose our money and you get your day in the sun. Wouldn't that be a great day...so many honest people losing their money, so much sadness and so much misery...but wait Jazz you will be able to say 'I told you so'. Yea.......good times.....

Soooooo sad really.........

GLTAH and Jazz.
    Last edited by Waterblunt: 04/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.