AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

When they get the Kolosori deposits - opening s/p, page-70

1. 128 Posts.
    Time passes things happen but after a month away axiom remains in the same spot.

Ive caught up on most discussed topics at airport lounges waiting and sadly but truly many of you are in lala land and way of the mark.

As it still stands axiom has nothing.
    Jazzmox still on the money
    Positive newspaper articles with negative ones but we will only post and talk about the positive ones.
    Landowners do have a free carry and thats 20% of revenue (not profit)
    Rustys figures are so wrong he needs to check his smm subscription - the only fjgure closest to the mark is $4 shipping, most quotes you get would be $5-7, but when you're ready to do a deal you can get $2-4, i know i was part of a deal hence my overseas trip.
    I hope axiom dont waste time and money on updating projections and figures it means nothing as we have 100% of nothing.
    Talk of feasability and other crap is nonsense you think i fall for that, no.
    Creative wording in TH news has everyone sucked in its not a CR but 1 mr/mrs jazz
    Jazz i dont think most on here understand that if supply and demand go up that so does shipping costs, but lets see if they can work that out and why and how.
    Jazz the tenement is not worthless, has anyone seen the size of sumis tenements in relation to ours? Massive, greedy buggers, let us have this worthless kolosori.
    As i last posted no news in june july or august. September update possible, october more probable, november most likely and december nearly definate.
    Who will win the application? Well anyone who applied has as good a chance as others, otherwise why would they apply? for the sake of it?
    Id hate to hear a delay in play due to landowners disputes reported on 2nd August, likely? Highly likely. Landowners are king so let the kings resolve all issue before issuing permits and licences.
    Is incor selling yes i saw the notice how can people say they are committed? Mr hardy?
    Well orchestrated pump, now im waiting for the dump.
    Not sure ryan can get any praise yet, capital raise b4 this he killed the company and slashed market cap by 50%, this time he is not far off, looking forward seeing how much they really raised and when he will efficiently spend the money on SJ, did i mention he is 4 months late getting to SJ? Still waiting to see/hear when he gets there and what he will do and by when.

Working with facts i see a slim chance of mining this year, imagine kolosori is not won back.... then what tune will we dance to?

Dont get angry at my opinions but reply with good constructive discussion.

Aust/Sydney see you soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.