SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

No way of knowing about CVRx other than they werent happy to...

1. 2,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    No way of knowing about CVRx other than they werent happy to loose Big Jim.

St Jude's and Medtronics so I am told are the device/surgical leaders, best fit for SSH. Nice big companies with connections to ssh.

Aortic mean pressure and LV coupling are measurements outside the heart and/or relating the heart to the circulatory system.
    Appears to me we have moved significantly away from just a focus on heart data, unchartered waters for most followers of this stock?
    Even if we divide the circulatory system into three parts, a reservoir, a heart and a high pressure distribution system instead of just using the heart as the be all and end all things start getting very complicated. A resistance in the high pressure system could cause the heart to overload, a fault in the reservoir could cause filling problems and the heart to fail overreving, every fault would interact with each other component causing a different version of system failure. Add In interrelated neurohormonal, electrical , renal etc etc systems and the step away from the heart is mindbogglingly complex I would think but also full of opportunity.
    I don't know what the best brain food is but I hope big Jim and the rest of ssh are consuming it.
    I thing the share price reflects the risk , what will turn up? and an inability as yet to colour in the picture.
    Data is better than you would expect from an IABP,!! Though.
    Last edited by xc_mse: 02/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.