SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

When things go right!!!, page-78

1. 1,224 Posts.
    have been in contact with both dave and erb in the past years.
    transparency and actual care to make this work , rosa beats him hands down.
    even the new initiatives the new trials were setup by rosa before he left as was the loan renegotiation.
    at the end of the day , when rosa was there the low was 2. now were going to break 0.5

I personally deal with sorting out financing in the region for companies. Ive actually found SSH numerous investors to pour money in. But as I told Erb. How can I help a company that doesnt want to help itself.

Nothing personal. But dont talk about building credibility and being transparent when you do the complete opposite. Having this stance when the stock is $5 is one thing. To let this rot when were breaking $0.5 is another matter.

If i buy anymore id be approaching 1%. Management seems hell bent on raising at this low level. I get it if you found an investor and want him to enter at the lowest low. But there comes a time when you have to draw a line. 6-12 months to have a new protocol + trial and to sort out financing is poor for any company.

Even if we get good news , you want to be at a higher level. Right now 100% gets you to $1. Tragic. Funny thing is we will go down to 0.25 at this rate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.