SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

When things go right!!!, page-84

1. 339 Posts.
    No, semi haha this is not a buy. Quite frankly, you have been proclaiming a great time to buy from the 7's all the way until now. Last purchase i made was at .89. A 90% rise or so will let me break even on that.
    It isn't a buy until the chf market shows any interest in the c pulse, and not through "enthusiasm" at the sites. Actual enrollment in a trial they may actually run some day. And , a quick enrollment.
    And, who knows if anyone is really buying, either. Look at the ridiculous volume. Maybe shorts covering, perhaps.
    So, the "age of transparency" seems to be just a myth. Seriously, what kind of leader acts like this!? This kind of performance is worth 450k/ year. The way things are progressing, we may even have that as a market cap soon.
    R/s is a terrible idea, and not for tootips reason. The market simply thinks they are a sham. And they decline accordingly.
    Hoping for some kind of life preserver from management, but i just gotta laugh at how oit of touch with retail investors they truly are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.