NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

When Things Go Wrong Trying To Be Efficient.

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879

On Tuesday I got home from work early due to rain and I was exceptionally dirty.

I made about 5 phone calls .... some to NWE shareholders discussing our situation and where we go from here.

I decided to ditch my clobber into the washing mashine and emptied my pockets waddled to the laundry and piled the clothes in.

Then decided to shower and shave. 

Redressed in clean gear and was sitting watching channel 83 .... free sky news here .... and decided to make another call to a mate and wondered where my phone was.

Called it from the home phone and listened intently to silence .... must have left it in the car  ....   oh well washing machine has finished so I'll hang out the clothes to dry .....

Yes you guessed it ..... there was the phone .... post spin dry in the bottom of the machine  ....  BUGGER.

The problem I have is many fold ....

1. Samsung S6 .... worth a lot of NWE shares.

2. The note feature contained all the questions that I had collected to take to the AGM.

3. I have lost all my contacts and their telephone numbers ... so please can those of you who communicate with me please ring and or text me with you name/handle/phone number so that I can stay in touch with you especially with the AGM coming up.

4. Please relist your question here for the AGM so I can recopy them to my new phone to take to the meeting.

I will add one one other small bit of information that I gleaned recently from another scource ....

"the  WA department of Minerals and Energy hold Shelly in high reguard"

..... so even though some sharholders have reservations about her management ability and her communication skills, she is a very valuable asset for us when dealing with the department and others in the Oil industry.

We need to identify other non beneficial members of our leadership group, remove them and support Shelly in my honest opinion.

I am voting against the reappointment of Director Fry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.