SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

When to be stubborn can cost hips

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear guys and girls,

Not advise, not patronize, but please..
    I read people here screaming trying to show how amazing and good up chances and the real value will be 2,3,899
    and so on.

Sometimes be stubborn cost a lot of money.

We ARE NOT IN RACIONAL MOOD.

You can prove a+b and the market is speaking other language . The Company have NO NUMBERS to present, the brokers the analists,all major investors, all in a daily basis(I post 2 days in a roll what I heart at bus channel), expressing their CONCERNS and their recommendation to stay out the share..

Yes, is much easier to me that have no shares and no loss to carry, but you will be better if the shares goes to 1.50 than today ?

The situation have some serious aspects and you always can buy back, sometimes cheaper... yes sometimes higher but at least more safe.

I sincerely belief the loss blind people ... but must be strong and keep some rules and manage the pain.

I did huge loss with Karoon. I sold at 2.08..
    By any chance if I had hold now is 1.65,I would be better ?

During this months I manage make several good profits and reduce like 20% my loss... Not bad !!!

If I came back today I also buy much more shares (and of course I'll not buy any oil even if they have a take over...good luck to them...Im not a gambler..

Guys... deep breath and re-valuate all scenario....

Slater is coming to really ugly news in a weekly basis and the board look completely without clear scenario to calm down tge market..

My only suggestion is... REVIEW your views , qualify what is the level of your loss and if maybe you begin recover using at least part of the investment done.
    Not advise and I'm not shorting and if the share goes tomoroow to 0.10 I will not buy while don't have clear and straight answer about

a) asic investigation
    b) impairment
    c) clear guidance what will be the profit (if will)
    d) what the safety of company under such loans and clear info about what measure to open new credit lines to guarantee continuity and never become slave of any bank or lender
    e) present the current situation of cash flow..if its better of worst than the previous announcement

Thanks

Cato
    Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.