BRN 21.7% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

When to buy back your BRN shares, page-7

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    Lol. I shouldn’t laugh at the misfortune of others, but when I see a thread that is cranked up a in a pathetically crystally transparent attempt to shake the tree and frighten the weak hands into dumping their once-in-a-lifetime golden goose for you lot to catch at the bottom (like the bottom dwellers you are) I cannot help but guffaw and guffaw and almost pop an aneurysm in the process.

For those getting spooked by this kind of thread, may I suggest you pop into your share trading platform to look at the runaway train sentiment evident there in the Buy/Sell number/volume stats.

And there you will see a picture that paints a 1000 (maybe even 10xMicrosofts) words…

There you will see over 12,400 buyers that, between them, want 20 MILLION BRN shares - the ones you are holding right now like the dead set legends you are! *hi five* .

The scaremongers that are trying to give you financial advice, here, *tsk,tsk* and seem to be suggesting they are taking their own advice (highly doubtful) are going to be sadly disappointed by the start of this weekend because, unlike them, THE STATS DON’T LIE.
    PLEASE just look at the stats for yourselves and form your own opinions.

At the time of writing, there are only 393 sellers (the “weak hands” referred to by the OP) who only have 4 million~ish shares on the table.

On the other side of the table, all bright eyed, eager and hungry for BRN looking at you like a fat kid looks at cake, there are a couple THOUSAND buyers who want 20 million shares. TWENTY MILLION!

What happens when demand exceeds supply? High school economics 101.

The buyers will be in a bitter fight to the end to get your Willy Wonka golden tickets and that is how the prices go up. This thread is designed to spook you into folding and selling out so the sane vultures behind it can scoop them up.
    They need 20m when there’s only 4m up for grabs.
    You do the math.

Now, don’t get me wrong. The road onwards and upwards to the much-mentioned potential “10 x Microsoft” share price (straight from the mouth of our inventor/CEO himself, mind you) is not going to happen overnight, but what I can guarantee will definitely happen is that there will be rally’s and retraces, ups and downs, along the way. You need to be made of stern stuff to dabble in small caps, but all signs thus far point to a bright and sparkly upward trajectory : “In my opinion”

But don’t listen to me - maybe pay heed to more seasoned assessors of our technology, such as, I dunno, Mercedes-Benz? We no ain’t talkin’ no Hyundai Getz, here, k?. :/

Whatever you do, don’t listen to anyone here that is urging you to buy or sell. Read, read, read and form AND firm your own opinions and never make a rash hasty decision based on a scaremongering post on this forum.

Trust your own judgment - look where it got you right now, today! You must be doing something right? Good job, Brainchippers! xxx

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3982/3982434-8c59457fd5df0f020c8e3e022fc75159.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.050(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $549.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 28.0¢ 23.8¢ $6.760M 25.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69114 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 985490 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.