CVN 2.56% 19.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

when to buy more, page-35

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    To summarise the triplets theory.
    WB is a well documented S field- a reliable but not spectacular performer.
    My theory suggests that it could easily have volcanic targets as well- the old CVN crew didnt know a volcanic from a volcano.
    WBext has already indicated that it will be a better S field than WB. Every piece of data that has come out of the partnership on WBext (S) suggests that WBext (S) is the mirror image of WB (S)-only better.
    WBext has already shown it has V prospects- I will reserve my judgement as to what % of them will be Good ones and what % will turn out to be Flakey ones.
    re WB and WBext. You could say that they are already twins-or will probably be if WB has some good V prospects.
    L33.Here the indications are that the V prospects are viewed favourably so WBext and L33 could soon be twins as far as V prospects are concerned and,in time ,the picture could be completed as far as these 2 are concerned as regards the sandstones,when they can get around to testing the licence for sandstones at L33.
    Ultimately all 3 fields could be shown to be S and V fields,although not likely to be identical triplets.As the 3 are in such close proximity to each other there is the hope that this proximity could result in economies of scale,particularly as far as the sandstones are concerned.
    V drilling tends to be a collection of groups of wells without a huge synergy between the groups. S drilling is a regime- quick drilling turnaround,with the right rig,on terrain that is favourable,by people who know how to drill,how to complete each well quickly,how to handle the tricky oil as it comes out of the ground,how to handle it at the surface etc.etc. The partners have a ton of experience and plenty of staff who understand how to work a sandstone field- much less competence and track record at V drilling.
    Exiting times coming up for CVNers,IMO. And not long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $113.1K 595.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 230333 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 393982 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 19.0¢ 263992
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.