MKE 0.00% 9.0¢ mako hydrocarbons ltd.

when to buy ?, page-45

1. V8
    10,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Talk about liquids rich, interesting to see how thin the Duvernay is at this point for such excellent flows

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/article.php?newsid=50693303&qm_symbol=ATH

As to the rock creek, I hear what your saying Implant but Im still intrigued as to why Daylight are drilling so many rock creek wells around our lands in the Pembina area.

This is also some good news for future Provost drilling.

•Oil prices were negatively impacted by a widening of the Canadian crude oil differential. Bonterra receives the Edmonton Par price for its oil sales which has experienced extreme volatility in 2012 and at times it traded up to $25.00 less than the Western Texas Intermediate (WTI) price. The large price differentials are a result of increasing North American production volumes and inadequate pipeline capacity caused by pipeline outages and refinery turnarounds restricting the increased crude oil production from reaching markets.
    •The Company has sought to minimize the effects of the pricing differential by maximizing its crude oil tank inventory levels and minimizing production interruption costs. The differential has tightened considerably in the second quarter and the Company now anticipates selling its increased inventory for more favourable prices during this period.

The other thing that is becoming obvious about the WCSB is that it is a stacked play and its becoming increasingly difficult to dismiss the fact that we may have other productive formations.

I understand we own from the Manville down to base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.