NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

when to buy, page-227

1. 13,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    Hi GHT,,,usual emotion mate, fact is you hold stock and recommend a buy all the way from the peak of 40 plus..you are constantly insulting to anything I say,,its simple,,if any view isn't a BUY then you seemingly get emotional and angry, tell me to get out of the forum etc etc

Myusan,,back again with the same insults from over 16? having another go? Catch a bear tail,,too funny,,,when I said below ten at over 16 you went on and on,,then disappeared, as for the GDX,,NCM follows it,,lol,,it was down again last night and ncm trying to go even huger,,ncm has been pumped since it became a member of the ETf in JAN,,,,,,like previous dicussions,,if that unwinds, misguided sentiment that doesn't reflect any fundamental number or operational reality will hit the price.....lots of people from last year after the out of the money

That's fine S,,if you think they are "INVESTORS",,Didn't you tell us the other day your ave is 9.50?,,,,thats great,,if been on this stock since 2008 not a couple of months ,,but that gain can be gone in a week,,ask myusan or GHT ,they have been around at much higher prices saying the same things and slanging all sorts of things at me, saying all the same arguments used to promote NCM at higher prices and here we are in the 10's,,use a stop is all I can suggest because I can assure you matey,,,,sentiment in NCM can change on a dime and many more people will be caught.................and if investors are thinking that 20Plus forward estimates, with high debt and no div, poor cashflow, lowered guidance is a good deal, good luck to them,,they will end up like the rest still way way way out of the money that believed the exactly the same thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.