AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I wont pretend to know where this is going. But as others have...

1. 221 Posts.
    I wont pretend to know where this is going. But as others have said this stock loves to close those gaps. There is one sitting right between 55 cents and 61.5 cents from 24 to 25 November 2008 and another from 46 cents to 50 cents from 21 to 24 November 2008.

The silence is deafening from Management. This stock must be the only Iron Ore miner constantly setting new yearly lows and the only one besides GBG trading below the lows of 12 months ago. In fact it is approaching levels not seen since the GFC.

As to a rail deal. The McPhee Creek Mine and Rail Pre-feasibility is due this quarter. Can't see much point in a rail pre-feasibility if they haven't got a provider in mind and a costing for it.

Hancock did say on the 3rd June that there was 'agreed level of headline terms' and 'working to come to the inevitable detail that comes with a long life large scale agreement' (or words similar to that effect) see interview from about 1 min onwards.

In any case its enough of the talk its time for results. As it is they should be hanging their collective heads in shame at the Companies under performance to its peers.

All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.