ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

Don’t let the scarring from your Rfg investment influence your...

1. 20,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991

Don’t let the scarring from your Rfg investment influence your ISD holding. Unlike many I have made enquires, looked into the business , asked about current state of affairs , read the latest broker reports, dunderstand where the selling is coming from ( yes I know who has been selling recently Solaris and Pendal ) and have been willing to share these findings and my thoughts . I often regret posting on HC , especially when those lazy enough not to make their own enquires pop in, with their views that I must being lied too. I have bought and sold ISD 3 times in the last 2 years each time making money , and I am confident this entry will result in a gain as well . I have no bagggage , no undue pessimism and certainly i am experienced enough not to assume SP is aligned to company performance . When the SP was 88 about two weeks ago every one was feeling bullish , two weeks later the price is down about 17% and people are worried about the company performance because of the SP. Nobody has commented at the volume on the way down and that it has been low, and most have done no research other than looking at the share price. I may be wrong , but I much prefer having a view based on some analysis than one based on my emotions driven by the SP. Top 5 instos now hold more than 50% of the company. Good luck to all am doing I encourage everyone to make their own enquries if you are worried . If you think that the job of the company or investor relations person is to lie to you - well that’s another story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.