VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

When to get back in..., page-27

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    While this is a seductive line of reasoning I think it omits some key realities that could unfold for consumers and governments alike in the coming months.

For consumers, electric scooters would be closer toward a luxury good than an essential one. If oil prices stay low and a banged up old scooter is cheaper than those produced by Vmoto, short term reactionary thinking would be about saving money rather than long-term investment benefit. Especially for those who fall into recession. It's not a given that delivery drivers are all of a sudden going to pivot into electric scooters at this time.

Similarly, Government budgets are going to change. Focus will be pouring huge amounts of money into areas that help avoid recession. This looks like it'll be bailouts, personal cash injections to help cover the basics, and other reactive spending. To think cities and regions will suddenly develop a focus on ride sharing programs now of all times is a bit starry-eyed.

That being said, I think VMT is in a pretty solid position to make it through. But think finding the narratives that suit our investments won't help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4.104K 30.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 71489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.