BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

when to get off, page-13

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Interesting reading, folks. Thanks. My own view, and it's only one based upon many years of trading, is that there's a huge accumulation going on. If it was a sudden spike, then sure...daytraders. But this has been a relentless drive.

Two factors: Tungsten and the Chinese need for the stuff. The other is probably more salient. Citicorp is the new big shareholder on the block, as per the announcement. They took a large stake in the share, and groups like that don't just make a decision based upon "air guitar" music.

Others are reading the signal that Citi has sent and climbed on board. I wouldn't be surprised to see a takeover build here, and I'm not up-ramping. If they have good dirt (and it would appear that they do) then the big players might well just want to eat that up.

I sold off about half my holding at .145 and more than doubled my money, but still have plenty left. I want to see what's brewing here. Volume like this smells like nothing but accumulation, and the accumulators are happy to pay big prices. Good on 'em!

I would expect a period of consolidation when the run is over, and perhaps a 25% correction to low .20's. But something is going on here, and I wish I knew what it was.

Good luck to all, and enjoy the ride. Brass balls rule at this point, but let's all be careful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.