PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

when to return to this stock

1. 220 Posts.
    In my opinion, it is the time of panic, and I am not expecting this stock will perform before next March, as it is really a sense of money loser's dominants in the market.

The management is not good, but obviously, not bad in my opinion - if you are in management, you won't foresee this strike, and it is quite common in the industry.

The management did take some precautious action to avoid what would had gone worse - replacement of the contractor.

However, this results to this strike, and this strike will end up as:

1. pay more money ---------costs, costs, costs
    2. delay of the progress---costs of capital, costs of labour

Therefore, I am not quite confident to lastest report and the comining report will show financially goods on this stock, but I am still waiting, and waiting

My friends, I had been playing this stock for years, and recently, I was out from this stock, due to the inability of the management to achieve the production, I found that would be a great problems for business----I did make some experiments in my own business to see the financial and operation results under different situations.

The underproductions will seriously eat up so much cash flow that other people expected, and the costs percentage of management costs in overall costs will jump up quickly

Therefore, For PLA, if they want to make profit, the Management should first, sacrifice their all payments to themselves, and work hard until the business come back to earth.

The cash become the king here, if the managment continues to burn out the cash in the business, it make no sense for investors to get in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.