ICG 9.09% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

when to sell?, page-7

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It's been hard to choose a target from chart analysis over the last week or so of this run and I understand a newbies frustration but use this this as a lesson and learn from it. We've all been there and made the same mistakes.

I looked at OBV when it started to trend down after yesterday morning's open and sold around noon. It then dropped markedly yesterday at 3pm so the lower close didn't surprise me. Trended down from open today and jumped up at 2pm, which did net quite a few buyers but at 3pm again today it started to dip quite sharply to close at the daily low.

Unlike a lot of posters, I live on what I earn from trading, so I don't really have the luxury of watching a stock descend from 17-9.9. and be blase about it. Whether or not I had millions in the bank, my money in the market, or wherever really, has to earn it's way. I write a trading plan that I stick to and had planned to re-enter if/when ICG broke through the resistance around 19.5 or 20c which might still happen. OBV plays a big part in my decision making when TA doesn't give me the signals or reassurance I need.

HC chatter is but white noise, do the hard yards, learn a bit of TA and buy a software programme that allows you to scan, daily and intra-day. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.