RWD 0.00% 5.9¢ reward minerals ltd

when tomorrow comes

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Apolgies to the eurythmics. So, the sp went up sharply on a down day. Turnover was bigger, not big but bigger. No great wave of sellers emerged to swamp the rise. Buyers/sellers ratio three to one. Finished on the high for the day. All really good news. Why is it so?

Two schools of thought both passionately argued without malice. How good are we? Gotta love this thread.

School of thought one, which I subscribe to, is mindless speculation based on the belief that the quarterly would bring light to some special news. Not really rational I know but that is the basis of mindless speculation and it does happen. Having said this I note that RWD is not usually a vehicle for such mindless speculation.

School of thought two is that something is afoot and the dam may be about to burst. Just what is afoot is a matter of speculation but there is no shortage of subject matter from takeover to keystone investors, to agreements, J/Vs or even just a general rerating by the market because as Oz points out we are well cheap compared to peers.

Who is right and who is wrong? The beauty of this discussion is that it will almost certainly be answered tomorrow. If the sp goes up or is even maintained it can't be the quarterly so it is almost certainly game on. If the sp tanks then it was almost certainly the quarterly.

I must own up to being a little excited even though I am in camp one (having two bob each way). Good luck everyone.

When tomorrow comes.

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.