NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I have a feeling Nearmaps will do ok in the US, with their maps...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have a feeling Nearmaps will do ok in the US, with their maps and tools solar installers will be able to reduce time and costs while maintaining their margins.

Solar cheap as coal , why not?

A Bottleneck For Low Cost Solar…
    If you guessed that problem has something to do with soft costs, you’d be right. Here in the US, the cost of a solar cell — the hard cost — is less than half the total installed cost of a typical solar array. The rest is all the soft stuff, including permitting, installation, inspection, and grid connection.
    That creates a long bottleneck, to the tune of 180 days or even more according to the Energy Department.
    …Not
    When you think about it, why should rooftop solar be any more complicated than any other major consumer purchase? One of our commenters pointed out yesterday that buying a car is a far less cumbersome process than buying rooftop solar, and we’ll just add the point that cars are way more dangerous than your typical rooftop solar array.
    http://reneweconomy.com.au/2015/solar-as-cheap-as-coal-why-not-cheaper-47397

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.