SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Incorrect I mentioned this a while back.... Hit the ignore then,...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    Incorrect I mentioned this a while back.... Hit the ignore then, when a single director and their close contacts take control of a company, that's a BIG warning sign imo and normally leads to moving into the private sector, and then sell the lot $$$$$$, plus once delisted they do not have answer to SHs and the ASX requirements, no RNS's etc etc...

Also, when companies run down the financials to nothing, then its normally the next step to delist or face administration, voluntarily or forced imo.... I have experienced a few over my investment years and I even helped stopped FMS delisted as minority SHs stood up to Todd corporation a few years back.... So respectfully we will agree to disagree and time will tell...

We are broke and SP collapsed from 28c to 2c after consol, you don't have to say another word as the SP chart over 18 yrs speaks volumes and who has acquired a large SH"ing by benefiting with constant over generous CN's year after year during this time imo... So just hit ignore and enjoy your RED investment...

I will attempt to save my investment and hopefully when I get back from overseas in late June, we will be progress further and be presented at an EGM a vote to remove and elect a new board imo... I will try and save my investment which is over $200k in the RED... Have a good day.....
    Last edited by docmin24: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.