SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

over the years , when was the last time the company had data out...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    over the years , when was the last time the company had data out and the stock popped ? all the tct and other presentations. the positivity towards the stock was minimal.

since nasdaq inception we have had 2 major runs. 2.5 to 17 and 5 to 13.8 . both of these runs were ignited with no news literally and both were before a capital raise.

as much as i would like there to be great data that will move us away from these lows , not getting my hopes up.

the company is ignorant towards its stock price and towards its shareholders. new management but its still the same story. only issue now is they need the price to be at a much higher level for a raise.

still cant get my head around erb in november when the price was above $2 , and he mentions that sunshine heart can raise today but at what cost ?

so the solution is , let the price run to the ground with no news and minimal new plans/strategy then press on claims of the need to have a raise when the price is at $0.5

so no intention of raising at $2 or $3s mid of last year , but lets wait for this to hit the ground then well dilute the s*** out of everyone.

excuse the language but just tired of the sugar coating of sh** by the company in the last 2 cc's .

the financing situation is paramount and it has been handled badly.

on another note , when insiders dont buy at 50 60 cents then you know things arent as great as it seems. if i was any director or manager in this company and knowing that a partnership is on the horizon or a multi billion dollar potential , wouldnt you mortgage your house on the company ?
    to have no buying even at these lows shows the confidence they have in the company.

45+ staff and no trial till next year. makes you wonder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.