GringottsWith this new fandangled format thought I would see how...

1. 529 Posts.
    Gringotts
    With this new fandangled format thought I would see how the humour was holding up ... humour!? ... this is downright depressing!

"But it's inevitable that the ego will grow disproportionately in the evolution of our species. It started in the 80's and has grown exponentially since. But that's not a bad thing. It's sort of like a kid going through growing pains. It will lead somewhere better on the other side."

I honestly wish I could agree with you, but take a look out your window and just extend what you see to its logical conclusion. This is a one way train-ride with the occassional person getting off at the next station if they can manage to get through the masses rushing to get on. A one-way train-ride because there is a point of no-return, the point at which a person cannot find his/her way back, and even if they wanted to, no guide posts to point the way. And eventually, all opportunities to return removed, even for those wanting to return.

Before the knee-jerkers descend, this is not a pessimistic or gloom and doom outlook, but one of a realist who made the decision to get off some 30 years ago, and knows how bluddy difficult it is to get off and keep walking.

There's no reason under heaven and earth why you should pay me any credence, nor do I want you to, ... but an investigation of some of the ancient writings concerning the future of man should give you a few things to ponder.

Regards to all
    marzipan

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.