MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Agree on all on Mcleod's points - Oscar D - i think rather than...

1. 682 Posts.
    Agree on all on Mcleod's points -
    Oscar D - i think rather than a corpse it has just been buried alive and people are trying to dig it up before it runs out of air.
    Although for all their wealth of knowledge and experience the nay sayers ,despite all the problems with this coy still can't join the dots .
    This coy has no production , no money , owes plenty to bank and creditors - has been suspended for a year so no chance of a capital raising . It still has staff and an office and normal admin costs. I can't imagine any of the staff working for a year for fresh air.
    All the nay sayers can proudly list all of the above and say how they got out and knew it was a dud etc BUT none can tell us how and why we are still talking about this thing . Why is it still listed , why have the bank etc not ceased the assets .
    For all its problems this thing keeps alive and it annoys the hell out of all those who bag it . Cause it mae survives and goes okay it will mean that they are not as clever and asute as they beleive .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.