MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

When, where and how?, page-13

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5429
    I'll caveat my response with - it's only my guess based on what I know.

1. When will Mesoblast begin rolling out Remestemcel-L? Assuming it gets approved
    ByMarch 2021

2. Where will they look to distribute this first?
    It's already catered for in the hospitals that are involved in the trial, and I would imagine - the current stockpile could be used up very quickly - only distributing in these hospitals, assuming they do have ventilated patients. Following that Novartis is responsible for the distribution of the drug. What is almost certain is that demand will outstrip supply for at least 12 - 24 months even with extremely successful vaccines.

Will these be the hospitals that assisted with the trial or are there more potent avenues?
    I think initially - but with more "Ryoncil Stock" it would make sense to offer it in hotspot areas - to reduce the hospitals being overwhelmed causing an even higher mortality rate
    Will there be a demographic style discussion of where the greatest good can be done?
    I don't think so

3. how will they distribute the drug?
    Novartis is responsible for this - HOWEVER, the company has a sales force of around 15 people in the USA currently that could also provide some of this service

Do they have a distribution network to enable fast roll out?
    Faster than they can produce the drug in ,my opinion

Do they have sufficent stock to facilitate a broad sweep or will they target the hospitals that provide the best chance of gaining a foothold against ARDS?
    I do not believe so. I am guessing they have enough stock to service pediatric GvHD ( maybe 500 - 1000 doses ) and that is it.

None of the above is factual - it's all conjecture and my opinion since almost none of it has been officially released by the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.