LYC 1.17% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

You do make some good points but I feel your post could be...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    You do make some good points but I feel your post could be applicable to many junior companies,start ups etc., where commodity prices retreating have caused a share price decline. Lynas has survived against many a hurdle and each quarter the plant and external factors show an improving positive picture. Unfortunately sentiment can take quite some time to turn around,we have all seen that with for instance , the latest report is actually very good and quite an improvement on the previous ,yet has had little effect on the share price. Anyone who hasn't seen a company's SP flounder and even retreat on positive news hasn't been around the mkt's for too long.
    It's obvious, slowly but surely the company is getting it together,and there seems little negative of a constructive nature that I can see, In fact I believe that the recent positive news is a more accurate assessment of the company , than where the share price is, there is little negative news to support this low SP other than long term ,long held negative view by the market even though the picture has changed impressively .
    imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.080(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.85 $6.67 $15.08M 2.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70897 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 3296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.