AMP 0.78% $1.29 amp limited

when will AMP HIT $2.00, page-1054

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    When I said I'm in, I meant it.

Sometimes you need to back yourself, sometimes you need to walk away, sometimes you need to see things for what they are.

Investing isn't a perfect science, investing is taking risk. No person on this thread or any other can say 100% they knew exactly what was about to happen.

We are all in this 'game' together, we are not the lucky ones that are making the $10m plus as CEO's, we are not the lucky ones borne into a $100m portfolio, because we are on this website, trying our best to 'learn from others', 'change our mindset' and 'hope that we haven't got it wrong'.

I cannot give you a defintive answer on whether AMP will skyrocket or not, but what I will give you is this.

I am fortunate to have made and lost millions. I am fortunate that my families does not go without. I am fortunate to provide a roof over my family's heads. I am fortunate to provide food, clothing and joy to my family. I am most fortunate to share love with my family.

This is what its all about.

everything else is a love filled lesson and to be taken with joy.

Do not take any advice from a website. Take only what you need and disregard the rest.

I wish nothing but the very best for you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.010(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.350B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.27 $37.78M 29.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3336 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 17692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.