AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

I sold some yesterday on the NZX at opening at NZ$1.54, and...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I sold some yesterday on the NZX at opening at NZ$1.54, and bought them back at NZ$1.44 today. Only better off by several thousand, But its a start. Thats what I have to do now to get my money back. If there is a takeover, a sale or whatever while I am holding well and good, but I am not not holding my breath.

I am a bit jaded and have lost confidence in the board and management. So I will be trading like crazy.

Now Helmich thinks I am leaving the site on Monday, but he has another think coming. I must apologise on my assertion that the SP will reach $1.85 on Monday. Plainly I took a punt with my money and was wrong. Cost me NZ$15k. So I have paid my penalty. I hope no one else has lost money following my lead.

But with the loss of faith in the Board and Management and their ability to turn the company around, I will become a more astute investor. Take the profit while I can. I will hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Now this is not too say I will be towing the Hemlich line, as shorters of his ilk are singularly minded in an opposite way, where they can also be caught out. Its purely on the numbers/buyers and sellers now, to trade my way out of this.

Im back and will have to sink more into AMP reluctantly. Even a dead dog has its day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.