AMP 0.79% $1.28 amp limited

when will AMP HIT $3.00, page-1802

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Shorting requires skills that have been accumulated over many years of trading and an in-depth understanding of the financial markets and the many instruments available for us to invest.

I am not against shorting stocks and it is part of my overall strategy, whether I use it to hedge or simply as a trade.

However, I have been in the finance industry for over 27 years, I am a qualified accountant, have been involved as a day trader, and involved in many many different trading opportunities over the many years. this is not to boast. This information is being provided so you do not get the impression that shorting stocks is easy. In fact, buying stocks also requires financial acumen and I would say to anybody that is looking to become involved in shorting to make sure they do some courses and become familiar with how and why shorting can work and can also be a risk.

All investments pose a risk, so if you are a novice or new to the share market, please do yourself a favour and invest in yourself before you invest in a trade.

That's the only advice I will ever give here. Always be informed before making a trade. Do not just look at upside, always look at potential downside and always have an exit strategy.

Don't let the big sharks take your money, become an informed investor and know why your investing, what your investment means for you and how to trade with protection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.010(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $3.324B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.29 $1.27 $21.03M 16.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 391594 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 196070 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.