AMP 0.45% $1.12 amp limited

when will AMP HIT $3.00, page-2053

1. 2,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    That is an interesting take and it does somewhat play into my belief that AMP is going to be sold off in bits and pieces at knock-down prices. AMP Capital is highly reliant upon inflows from the wealth division and this means that any sale would need to account for this. With AMP as a major shareholder, this would provide some comfort to investors but the elephant in the room is still the issue of declining revenues and AUM. AMP Capital does have some decent infrastructure funds but this won't be enough to save them and they have been writing down property and infrastructure recently so the future is definitely not bright for this mob.

The only hope for AMP now is to go back to the drawing board and come out with some market-leading products and service offerings. Sadly, I personally think that AMP have squandered what they had and never invested in improving the business as it was always too easy to just jack up fees and get their adviser network to flog the products. The future is dim for AMP and it will be a much smaller business for a long time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.005(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.908B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.14 $1.12 $9.421M 8.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 129636 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 58796 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.