AMP 0.38% $1.32 amp limited

all the people who purchased AMP shares after finding out there...

1. 6,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    all the people who purchased AMP shares after finding out there was brand damage have obviously underestimated how serious it is
    AMP fell from $5 to $1 approximately for one reason
    BRAND DAMAGE
    the life sale was pushed through and sold cheap why to have money to ride out the storm from brand damage
    why do you think the share price crashed when murray announced the life sale
    shareholders realized the brand damage was serious and the company needed money to exist

every one seems to think AMP is not getting on with the job and should be doing better than it is but the truth is the board is aware that AMP is tarnished and there is no quick fix put your shares in the bottom draw and pull them out in five or ten years time
    ask anyone in the street what do you think of AMP i guarantee you will receive a negative answer and until the average person in the st gives you a positive answer to this question the share price will not keep up with shareholder expectations

and FYI replacing the new board will be counter productive in repairing brand damage
    i can assure you they are working hard to repair the damage francesco has been giving advice on 7 morning news and shane oliver has been the respected face of AMP for some time ............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.