When will Anzac Day be recognised as a mistake and colonisation propaganda?? Is it a fraud??, page-64

1. 85,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''The trouble is the people making the decisions are are not in touch with the community ''

I think that political leaders ARE in touch with the community

the 'community' ---------- the society ------------ is the culture

How many people do you know who spend their lives working to make a better society for all?

How many do we know who open the door in the morning and head off to work - in the quest to make a better nation so that all can benefit?

Measure that with the amount you know who open the door in the morning and head off to work - because they have to pay the mortgage, or they want a bigger house, so they can buy more stuff and fill the house with it or they want to have an overseas holiday

Methinks that leaders are very much in touch with the community --------

the issue really is ---------------- the culture

the community - the society - the people ---------------- think about themselves, they have their fears for themselves and they have their desires and wants for themselves

RARELY do you find someone who strives each day for their country - to become a nation

so bloody rare - I cannot think of the last one I met - if I've ever met one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.