When will Anzac Day be recognised as a mistake and colonisation propaganda?? Is it a fraud??, page-68

1. 82,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''It's the same day, you just haven't listened ro the diggers.''

I've listened to diggers ---------------- I was a digger. My family had diggers, my father was a digger.

I worked with diggers

Anzac day does in no way come even close to being a display of what a country needs to become a nation --------------- not even remotely close.

When I'm in Oz - I always look at military monuments as I pass - I very often stop at Vietnam monuments -

and I see those names - and I think of all the grandchildren who are not with us because of the young blokes who never came home standing up and many who did come home and never had a life with family because they were too traumatised

we failed them - we failed them dismally

and, we continue to do so ---------- we, as a mob of people which we call a society - all we do is to head off to work so we can buy a bigger house and fill it with stuff

where is our national aim? where is our motto? - what are we striving for?

over 100 years of sending young people to war ------------ and yet - we cannot even house our people, we cannot feed them, we cannot keep them healthy and we don't educate them -

we like to think we educate - so we, job train

but, to send our people to tertiary education to study something like history -

the very history which we say we value ------------- we consider that - a waste of time.

we are totally guilty of dishonouring those who fell --------- we just like to lie to ourselves that we respect them ---------------- we do not

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.