AVL 3.13% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

When will ATI wake up?, page-6

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    This company shouldn't be held to ransom by a bunch of day traders! Get the results, do them right and any individual who's dictating whether to hold/sell this stock based on a week or two is better gone IMO.

Plenty of other places to go and stir up holders (not saying you are one youngun). I've seen enough of that nonsense on the CDU boards.

The day I decide to sell my holdings in this company is the day a large Chinese company shows up and offers to "help out". Could not care what the announcement says, there will be a large sell order going in before I've read it! This idea of a JV to avoid being a slave to foreigners is a wonderful idea! Take half the profits if that's what has to happen I say. Better that than a manipulated share price, cheap placements and in the end overseas majority ownership who normally direct would be dividends into further acquisitions to source more material (which they make much more $ on). Truck it to Melbourne to be processed for all I care as long as fair dinkum holders still captain the ship!

I have a feeling we're in good hands thus far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.