NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

when will be back to normal traiding, page-11

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    pete,

answers to your questions............

1. The ARM/Anglo "deal" presents NKP with two opportunities. Firstly it tells Xstrata that another party is interested in a deal. This means that Xstrata's JV offer needs to be revised as I anticipate that it was not to NKP's liking.

Secondly if Xstrata's revised offer is not acceptable then the only way in is to make an offer ( or takeover)for the two massive projects.

2. Genorah and not NKP will decide on a takeover price as they hold over 60% of the stock. Unless their demand is met no takeover of any type can eventuate.

3. I was advised last year that Genorah would expect at least $2 for their NKP shareholding. Due to the size of the resource they would know what a reasonalbe offer is. The current or future sp will have no impact on what is offered. Go and check takeover offers on other companies such as Sphere etc. Genorah cannot be dislodged from their prominent position. Just because you may accept a $1 offer is irrelevant.

4. Yes i have been in touch with NKP recently.

5. NKP anticipates that a resolution will occur before Feb. I assume that's their view based upon dialogue with the DMR . I did not seek a 100% assurance as no-one knows exactly what will occur and on what date.Be reasonable!

6. PL said that Xstrata was still in the hunt even though ARM and Anglo were considering a "deal". That's why various options still exist. However until the farms are 100% secure no-one will sign the dotted line.

7. You are correct that at present NKP has no "important" news to share with investors . Most govt departments have management on leave over Christmas/New Year. That's why only an update will occur and why the company will not commence trading as yet.

8. It should be noted that Xstrata, ARM, AngloPlat, AngloAmerican, DMR together with Barry Sargeant, Ian Shapiro , the Tribes etc... have made no announcements for some time. Why? Because major issues are still in the melting pot.

Beware the leopard will start its move real soon. All is not lost!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.