NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

when will be back to normal traiding, page-2

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    malkeet

NKP will recommence trading when a number of legal issues are resolved and investors can judge for themselves facts versus recent fiction.

There are many investors ( most likely D & D followers)who wish to bail out due to the Concourt verdict and what they have read in the press and on HC. Unfortunately a lot of this info does not accurately portrait the company's value position.

If NKP was to list before legal news was released the sp most likely would collapse and many investors would get burnt. The company has made a wise move in protecting everyones interests.Sure it is inconvenient to those who wish to sell now at all costs. However there have been and will continue to be many occurrences where a company suspends its stock for weeks on end. It's the risk of investing on market.

As for timing of announcements.

I am expecting a company update next week. Hopefully it will give an outline as to where issues stand.

The DMR action/decision on prospecting rights of the disputed farms is the major issue that requires resolution. Once this has occured then details of a JV or takeover etc will follow.

In my opinion the DMR decision will impact the future of mining in Sth Africa.If the NKP farms are lost then the Govt can say goodbye to any future international investments.

I am a strong believer that justice will be done from an NKP viewpoint. I also anticipate the Tribe(s) to receive some compensation as part of a win win resolution.

All be be resolved in time for the Sth African Govt and NKP presentations at Indaba Conference on Feb 9th 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.