WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

when will dividends kick in?

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Once before I attempted some light hearted banter as you do when chatting around the water cooler and although 50 people plus liked it, someone pointed out discussing other shares was off message. So this is a quiz designed to get your thinking caps on regarding what results you actually want OBJ to achieve for you.

Here, then are your questions for your weekend OBJ homework.

1. In which year will OBJ declare its maiden dividend, how much will the dividend be, and what will the SP be at that point?

2. In which year will OBJ's dividend match its current SP of 7.5 cents how and what will the SP be at that point?

3. In which year will OBJ's dividend be one dollar and what will its SP be at that time? (My children need to know when they can start working less and partying more!)

The winner will be the most accurate forecast, but get this, there are no losers, except those with no skin in the game!

I will take the first 20 posts, regular contributors take priority, and assemble the average so that we form some kind of consensus view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.