EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

When will Excelsior Gold blast higher?, page-7

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    IMO, one further question arises Colliwobbles, what if the fatigued/stale seller (which I believe to be the case here) has 20, 30 or 40 mil shares to sell at 10c or thereabouts? How will that itchy trigger finger affect the chance of the SP appreciating? We could be waiting for quite a while to see the SP at 15c or above. I always get wary of a stock when one or two holders with a reasonable chunk of shares can put serious downwards pressure on a SP if they become impatient or decide to sell out completely. I have seen it happen before and it ain't pretty. Let's face facts here, we have invested in the Company to make a decent return. It comes down to 'can I trust my investment instincts'?

IMHO, we need to use our money wisely. I tend to agree with Mick, the high costs associated with processing the ore by the Chinese dictates that we need to save our pennies and look to build our own processing plant. Perhaps another poster can hazard a guess as to the approximate costs of taking this road. Unfortunately, the Company will likely struggle to make any serious coin as long as we are paying high processing costs, it's just mining and business 101. Money in/money out.

In the meantime, hopefully we'll receive an update regarding the recent drilling in Zoro which was to be completed at the end of March.

We wait.

DYOR

Biggles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.