GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

when will good news = price rise?

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

well what a wild day. indicated last week that it could be a big open on monday -- well it wasn't stellar, but certainly entertaining and eventful.

first of all. all the whining about the trading halt seems pointless to me. obviously it took the asx some time to process their request. should not have traded at 10, but 2million went through before the halt.

the unfortunate thing was that it tended to distract from the most positive news of the day imo, which was the sale of the io asset. three million cash and a 2% royalty if/when it gets cranking. may be years down the track but i am happy than management will not be diverted from what they obviously see as their main job ie: getting gas to flow in utah.

cash will be handy and should negate the need for placement anytime soon. they have already shown they do not desperately need cash given they did not do the full placement they had approval for last time round. i imagine they'll be hoping to raise cash north of .15 next time. (well we can hope) ... also dont forget they have funded this well with bank finance.

bottom line if the gas flows at p3, there'll be no worries funding the sidetracks into 1 and 2 ... hell they may even retest leadville and give us all a potential bonanza upside.

which brings me to the trading halt and drilling report. where the hell is the problem here and why was it sold off? another decent intersection and the price falls. go figure.
    again it suggests to me that traders are being weeded out and the shares are finding stronger homes.

the denigration and slagging this company cops here is quite amazing ... and although we all need to keep one eye on the quality and timing of the info we are getting, regurgitation past disappointments could well end up being a wealth hazard. i think posters should start looking at what is is already in the public domain and start trhinking about whether gdn now offers on a risk v reward basis.

and to those who talk of manipulation and shonks etc ... ask yourself who stands to gain at this point the buyers or the sellers? to me its looking like a compelling story as the shareprice continues to be held at .065, with plenty of buying going on at this level. the accumulation tells me that someone is soaking up a lot of stock, and i tell you, i dont think its traders or hotcopperites.

they surely cannot keep issuing good news and seeing the shareprice dive ....

look out when they take the brakes off.

all imo dyor etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.