BKT 1.69% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

My logic is, why would Posco give us $40M US if we are only...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My logic is, why would Posco give us $40M US if we are only worth $44.215M US. The stock market is brutal, what about the $25M spend on qualifying the product, what about the $25M plus spend on relocation cost? "Holy grail", I apologize, I did use the incorrect words/phrase. What I wanted to bring across, is the fact that Mr. De Vries always say that they spend $25M and 5 years to get the product qualified. Posco was impressed with the test results and they signed MOU's and of take agreements. Hell, they even made a "petty cash outlay" and gave it to us. If they were so impressed, why do they not drive it harder to get the mine build, to get the "Black Gold" they are impressed with and want to use in their battery anodes. Why don't they make a deal with the Tanzanian government to build the $33M power line, less funds needed by BKT to get on with the job. MIStragic said "surely not what the Tanzanian government wants", yes true, but the government don't care they are typical Africa, they just want to collect. All the conventions where Mr. De Vries presented BKT, who has spend all this time and money, Posco are so happy with, and there is a lot of, the second largest deposit in the world. Surely American and European battery anode producers that buy from China would have seen this, why are they not falling over each other to get in? I think it is because, it is going to take a lot of $$$ and a long time, another 2 years ( Oh wait, its already taken 2 years and counting ) to build a power line and a Rolls-Royce plant. Look at WKT, same game same country. I know ,I know they have issues as well, but that aside. They didn't spend all those $$$ and time to get qualified. I don't think they regurgitated the same story for more than two years.They already got the funding, they build a plant, they are processing and selling their graphite. Their M Cap is $73.8M and they don't have such an ugly graph past December 2022. I am not happy, the fact that BKT just don't get anywhere gets to me . Accept the share price, which I don't have to go in depth about, there is already an ugly graph that we all look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.