BKT 3.33% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

...indeed when?....considering the western world couldn't...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    ...indeed when?....considering the western world couldn't see what China has been deliberately doing for nearly 25 years to get ready for EV transition and generally the West can't see past the end of next week then who knows ...I mean for example POSCO has clearly stated their business plans and ambitions for the next 50 years and yet the investing market looks like they simply couldn't be bothered thinking through the implications (and POSCO is just one player) ...I mean why did copper suddenly have its moment in last few weeks when all the maths has been sitting there for years - was it BHP's tilt for Anglo ?

...Ive given up predicting what will be the catalyst for a graphite re-rate and more specifically BKT. What i do know is that BKT will build a very profitable mine and be a good earner for many years but how , when or what that will do to the share px is beyond me and I've realised that as I'm currently not a forced seller I just have to let it ride...it's very frustrating to have not received a bit of px uplift to recognise the incredible milestones they've achieved (I mean seriously I read speculation about ability to meet current demand blah blah blah from existing mines- what sort of due diligence do people think semi- govt lenders did to approve the loan facilities? ...these people are ruthless in their modelling and assumptions..you can be assured that they know precisely how much SYR etc can provide and where other mines are in the pipeline ..they don't take 12 months of rigour and heartache to stump up $150 mio of loans for sport ..) so that some trading dollars could be made ..but it is what it is ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $75.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $79.60K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 800701 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 151844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.