HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

TH is a trading halt. At the end of the day, ensure you invest...

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    TH is a trading halt. At the end of the day, ensure you invest based on your own research and conviction. If you read some posts made over the past few days, you will see an array of posts in relation to SP going far up and down. I would suggest for you to ignore the noise and look at the fundamentals with the company, its differentiating factors and ANN. We have seen some inexperienced ex-holders sell out recently and now hold competing companies who are still here to slander this company to help their own cause (it's sad i know). On the other hand be wary of big calls of $2 plus that ive seen as well. Until we hear further formal news, make sure you research for yourself information that is currently available. Anything else whether positive or negative is opinion.

this company for me is going through a transition period with regards to all natural COVID19 related products (first of its kind) which if executed correctly will be huge for the company, which coupled with existing products makes for in my opinion a great long term investment. But as i say, this is my own opinion based on my own research. Bumps in the road for sure like any stock. Good luck in your investment journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.