HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

Hey SuperTrump, once again, how about a little analysis behind...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Hey SuperTrump, once again, how about a little analysis behind your constant stream of negative comments? I don't mean for you to tell us all what wonderful profit you've made (whether or not that is true... or if it is, whether it's actually, in part, due to your constant misinformation is not for me to speculate on)..

The volume traded today is low. Here's my analysis based on facts. One of two things will happen on the quarterly release.

1. The results will be negative (I doubt it and even if they aren't sparkling there will be a lot hidden in lag from deals struck very recently.

2. The results will be good and the stock will bounce back to a comfortable level when trading volume and sentiment picks up on renewed interest and most importantly some stability.

When volume drops like this pending news (amplified by a prospective stock and disrupted times) the will always be people shaken out (thanks to you and your buddies in no small part). Problem is, if sentiment changes there won't be any stock at this level to buy.

Anyway mate, at the end of the day, its all a gamble. Some of us try to do it based on research and actually investing in a company. Others try to beat the odds by smear campaigns and manipulating prices with nothing to contribute to this community other than sewing doubt with misleading and often false information.

Now where's that ignore button...

Good luck to all genuine investors and to HCT. A boost to the stock from some positive news and investor presentations
    will help them gain traction and credibility in the market.

.......IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.518K 193.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.