IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

when will i listen?, page-38

1. 86 Posts.
    oh dear...

It appears that we have got bitter and twisted about my comment regarding the composition of pretend walls in a metaphorical house, in a land that does not exist.

If it makes all to feel better - I retract the comment, in full.

Maybe I replace it by saying....building a mine takes time and in time the wait will be worth it.

The commentary about ramping etc, herein lies the problem with many posters on HC regarding the progress/non progress and the releases from the company.

Some posters hang on every word, analyse, over analyse, review it again and come up with a myriad of possible outcomes ranging from conspiracy, disasters and some success.

Read it for what it is people.

The management has a fiduciary duty to not mislead and to act in the interests of the shareholders etc etc. To not do this exposes themselves criminally and to civil proceedings. As we have seen to date, they release when it is timely to do do - nothing more nothing less.

If you think there is a conspiracy, misleading or other - seriously think what you are doing. If you feel that there are issues that need addressing, raise them or attend an shareholder meeting and do so then - to the people that represent us as shareholders...the directors.

Read it for what it is - and not please don't look for the subliminal messages that may be contained therein.

As I recall some years ago, the Queen song, "Another one bights the dust" when played backwards and at a certain speed had the subliminal message "you should smoke marajuana" or something to that effect, and that children should not listen to it for fear that they may be lead to the dark side (sorry another metaphor). The person/group that came up with that clearly had too much time of their hands.

I am too old and deal with things at face value.

Once again, no offence to any.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.